In January 2018, you will have the opportunity to experience Cambodia and see the transforming work of OneChild firsthand! Cambodia has overcome much throughout their history, and you will be able to witness God’s redemptive work through the young children of this country.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Visit a floating school where many of the children in the OneChild program attend and receive an education.
- See the historical site of Angkor Wat, a temple complex that is the largest religious monument in the world.
- Tour the killing fields from the days of Pol Pot’s reign.
- Hear the story of a man who, as a child, was forced into slavery during the Pol Pot regime and escaped. He currently serves as the pastor and director of a OneChild project.
- Most importantly, meet some of the formerly sponsored children whose lives have been deeply impacted.
January 17-28, 2018 (Departure from Chicago January 17th at 12:20am, and the Return arrival to Chicago January 28th at 7:55pm)
$2,500 (tax deductible) (The project will be to build and furnish two classrooms at one of the centers we will visit)
$2,500 (+ $350 for a single room)
- Deposit: $500 (non-refundable)
- September 1, 2017: 1st Payment ($1,000) Due
- October 2, 2017: Balance ($1,000) Due
- November 1, 2017: Project Support ($2,500) Due
MAKE A PAYMENT
We hope you will prayerfully consider this trip of a lifetime. By visiting the country of Cambodia, you will receive a greater understanding of the hope and transformation that comes through the support of OneChild sponsors.
Sign up to receive more information by emailing our trip team at email@example.com (information will be sent as it becomes available).
If you are ready to join us in Cambodia, please submit a registration today! Registration closes September 1 or as soon as trip reaches max capacity (15 seats available).
REGISTER FOR THE TRIP HERE
Your seat is not secure until your application is reviewed, your background check is complete and approved and your deposit is paid. All applications are subject to approval.