Many children don’t have an opportunity for formal education. In Amman, Jordan, Yosef a sponsored child, lives in a heavily persecuted community. Many children aren’t able to go to school. For those who attend school, the quality of education is often so inadequate that children graduate without basic reading and math skills.
Today, over a 100 children receive life-changing care at Yosef’s school. Teachers work hard to ensure that all children attending the school have their individual needs met. The school employs teachers who speak Arabic and English so that each child can understand the lessons.
Because of your educational support, kids can dream again. Your contributions may impact kids in a variety of ways:
- Robotics courses for children in partnership with private universities
- Green Bus for community education
- Community Homeschooling for family/caretaker involvement and home-based learning
- Scholars programs for high-school children in Kenya
- Savings programs for children and youth in partnership with the Chalmers Institute