*Price excludes U.S.-based airfare into the country. Includes in-country accommodations, meals, transportation, and travel insurance.
- Visit your sponsored child and walk with him or her through the community where he or she lives.
- Meet the Child Champions who have chosen to go to the hard places for the sake of the children living in poverty there.
- Share God’s love through VBS activities and lessons, games, and sports.
- Experience the friendly hospitality of the Nicaraguan people and learn about their culture.
- Take an excursion or two to visit some of Nicaragua’s most famous spots.
All accommodations have been selected based on safety, affordability, and proximity to locations to be visited.
Arrive, attend orientation, and rest.
Learn more about our child development program as you spend time with Child Champions from OneChild.
Spend time at Hope Centers! Be encouraged as you learn about the impact of the Hope Center, walk through the community, and visit children’s homes to gain a deeper understanding of where children live.
Travel to more Hope Centers! Spend time with children and participate in crafts, games, and other activities to encourage them.
Go sightseeing and shopping.
Travel back to the U.S.
MORE QUESTIONS? INTERESTED IN PARTNERING WITH US?
At this time, we can only accommodate group tours with partners, not individual visitors. Have questions? Please contact us for more information.
Read more stories from Nicaragua
We are accountable to the children we serve AND to our donors.
Our accountability to our donors is one of our highest priorities. Our goal is to use the funds entrusted to us as wise stewards. To do this requires continued monitoring of our fund distribution. OneChild is also a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)