Jesse Brooks

I'm a Child Champion because...

JESUS commanded us to love our neighbors. Neighbors aren't just next door. They are around the world regardless of color or ethnic origin. We as United States citizens are in the top 5% of the world as far as income. So let's share some of our blessings with those who are in the other 95%. Can I get an amen.

Jesse Brooks / Child Champion

See our Wall of Child Champions

We are accountable to the children we serve AND to our donors.

Our accountability to our donors is one of our highest priorities. Our goal is to use the funds entrusted to us as wise stewards. To do this requires continued monitoring of our fund distribution. OneChild is also a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)